Crestron AirMedia Wireless Presentation Solution
Crestron AirMedia Wireless Presentation & Collaboration System
Today, you want to "Bring Your Own Device" (BYOD) to meetings to present, collaborate, and share content wirelessly. With Crestron AirMedia® you can and it couldn't be easier.
Using AirMedia you can walk into any meeting space and wirelessly present PowerPoint®, Excel®, and Word documents, PDFs, photos, and screen shots from your personal iOS® or Android™ mobile device on the room display. Mac® and Windows® notebooks also connect seamlessly, making presentations and collaboration from almost any device incredibly fast and easy.
Quad View collaboration
Up to 32 people can connect to AirMedia at the same time in the same room. Each person simply pushes the "show me" button to display content from his or her device. In Quad View mode, up to four presenters' content can be displayed simultaneously, making true collaboration possible.
In moderator mode, presenters and instructors can easily control the room and prevent "presentation chaos." Just select whose content to share and whose content to not share, all from the AirMedia web page or Crestron touch screen.
For very large meeting spaces where the display can be difficult to see, Remote View enables up to 40 participants either at the back of the room or in other locations to log in from a web browser to view the presentation on their mobile devices.
Complete system integration
AirMedia seamlessly integrates with Crestron DigitalMedia™, the industry-leading HD video distribution solution, so you can easily share your presentations. And with its built-in network connectivity it can communicate with Crestron control systems and Crestron Fusion® software as part of a complete enterprise building management solution.
AirMedia can be managed and monitored with Crestron Fusion and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). This is especially valuable when AirMedia is used as a stand-alone device, i.e. without a Crestron control system.
Easy enterprise-wide deployment
The AirMedia app can be silently deployed to personal computers across the enterprise - a tremendous time-saver. It also ensures that everyone in your organization is ready and able to connect to any approved AirMedia device with a single mouse click.
Are you presenting from a smartphone or tablet?
Are you presenting from a laptop?
No software installation is required. Just use your laptop and follow the simple instructions on the room display. Alternatively, your IT group may have pre-loaded the AirMedia application on your computer. Look for "AirMedia" in your Windows® Start Menu or OS X® Applications folder.
Summary Of Features
- Enables wireless presentation of HD content using laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Low cost, easy to use, and easy to deploy across any number of rooms
- Compatible with Windows®, OS X®, Apple® iOS®, and Android™
- Displays up to four presentation sources at once in Quad View
- Integrates with DigitalMedia™, CaptureLiveHD®, Crestron RL®, and other systems
- Customizable welcome screen provides clear instructions for presenters
- Integrates seamlessly with Crestron Connected® displays 
- Compatible with virtually any display device 
- Supports display resolutions up to Full HD 1080p and UXGA/WUXGA
- Provides HDMI®, VGA, and analog audio outputs
- Choice of connection methods accommodates all types of users and organizations
- Supports up to 32 simultaneous presenter connections
- Remote View allows viewing and saving of presentation images through a Web browser
- Compact form factor fits easily behind flat panels and above projectors
- Leverages existing wired and wireless network infrastructure and security policies 
- Desktop applications for PC and Mac® can be silently deployed enterprise-wide by the IT department
- No software installation required for guest PC and Mac users
- Free downloadable app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- Integrates with Crestron® control systems via Ethernet
- Fully managed over the network using Crestron Fusion® or SNMP