SVGA (800 x 600 or 480,000 pixels)
- Lower prices than XGA.
- Good choice for PowerPoint presentations.
- Best choice for presenting with SVGA computers.
XGA (1024 x 768 or 786,432 pixels)
- Good option for those who are updating a room with an existing 4:3 screen.
- Better choice than SVGA for high definition video and home theater applications.
- Best choice when using older computers with the XGA resolution.
WXGA (1280 x 800 or 1,024,000 pixels)
- Lower cost home theater solution.
- Same resolution of most new laptops.
- Best choice for business.
- Use with a 16:10 screen.
SXGA (1280 x 1024 or 1,310,720 pixels)
- Good for individuals who need visible fine detail like graphic artists.
- Best choice for high tech applications (CAD drawings or medical display).
HD projectors (1920 x 1080 or 2,073,600 pixels)
- HD projectors are the top choice for home theater customers.
- HD projectors provide the most detailed image for business, house of worship and education applications.
4K (4096 x 2160 or 8,847,360 pixels)
- Highest available resolution on the market.
- Minimal native 4K content exists.
- Price points too high for many customers.