Which material should I choose for my screen? View Screen Surface material chart for help.
Da-Lite offers a wide variety of electric screens for home or business use. Choose from their line of ceiling recessed models if you want the screen to be completely invisible when not in use, or pick one of their popular ceiling or wall mounted screens for easier installation.
Da-Lite Ceiling Mounted Electric Screens:
Da-Lite Ceiling Recessed Electric Screens:
- Advantage Sightline Series ** NEW **
- Ascender Eletrol
- Advantage Deluxe Electrol
- Advantage Electrol
- Dual Masking Electrol
- Senior Electrol
- Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol
- Tensioned Advantage Electrol
- Tensioned Contour Electrol
- Tensioned Executive Electrol
- Contour Electrol
- Cosmopolitan Electrol
- Designer Contour Electrol
- Designer Contour Electrol w IR Remote
- Tensioned Cosmopolitan Electrol
- Wireline Advantage
- Floor Rising Electric
- Ascender Electrol
Fixed Frame Screens
Fixed Projection Screens provide that contemporary, theatre-like appearance wherever a permanently mounted front or rear projection screen is required. The viewing surface is flat for impressive picture quality. Da-Lite has a permanently tensioned screen to fit your needs.
Da-Lite Fixed Frame Screens:
- FullVision Fixed Frame Screen
- PARALLAX Ambient light rejection screen
- Cinema Contour with Pro-Trim
- Da-Snap with Pro-Trim
- Imager with Pro-Trim
- UTB Contour w/ Black Frame
Da-Lite's offers great solutions for the portable presenter. Whether you're in need of a lightweight screen for travel or a screen you can setup and tear down in minutes, or something you can easily assemble for those bigger occassions, Da-Lite has you covered.
Da-Lite Portable Screens:
- Fast-Fold Deluxe Complete Screen
- Fast-Fold Truss Complete Screen
- Heavy Duty Fast-Fold Deluxe Complete Screen
- Picture King
Da-Lite has a broad selection of manual pull-down screens for your required application.
Da-Lite Manual Screens: