Portable : Draper StageScreen (Silver)
StageScreen® Portable Folding Screens & Drapes
Whether free standing or flown, all available StageScreen® sizes utilize a combination of six standard color-coded frame sections. Create a variety of viewing formats by simply adding or removing frame sections. A unique DuraLoop™ bungee system features quick, easy attachment of the viewing surface. It sets up and breaks down in no time and with a minimum of effort. The self-centering tension provides a truly flat viewing surface for better image quality which makes it ideal for stage, theaters, or large venues.
- Maximum image area width 75’ (22.86 m). Maximum image area height 22’6” (6.9 m).
- May be wall-mounted, suspended, or free-standing.
- Frame available in a black finish. Optional anodized silver finish available upon request.
- No hinges, snaps, or handy cranks required. Color-coded frame and instructions ensure fast and easy assembly.
- Frame sections are connected with permanently attached threaded links and guide pins.
- Viewing surface attaches easily to perimeter frame with DuraLoop™ bungee cord loops.
- The image area of each screen is exact and true to format.
- Includes wheeled heavy-duty polyethylene carrying case.
- Custom sizes available.
About CineFlex CH1200V Surface
Neutral grey rear projection diffusing surface with a moderate viewing cone, CineFlex CH1200V provides high resolution and excellent contrast, even in well-lit rooms. Recommended for use with low- to medium-output projectors.
- Maximum height without seams: 144” (366 cm).
- Controlled viewing cone. High contrast.
- 0° Gain: 1.2. Half Gain Angle: 30°.