Fixed Frame : Elite Aeon Edge Free series
*NOTE: some assembly required
The Aeon Series is a fixed frame projection screen that uses Elite’s EDGE FREE® technology. TheEDGE FREE® design resembles a giant size flat panel TV display.
Available in 4 different material types (see material details at bottom):
- CineWhite 1.1
- CineGrey3D 1.2
- CineGrey 1.0
- Acoustic Pro UHD 1.0
Size and Aspect Ratio
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Highly Versatile CineGrey 1.2 gain angular reflective screen material
- 160 degree wide viewing angle for commercial and residential presentations
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- Black masking enhances picture contrast
Frame & Installation
- Aluminum lightweight split-frame design
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Smaller footprint maximizes viewing area
- Sliding wall mount is horizontally adjustable for easy picture centering
Quality & Reliability
- Premium 2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 3-Year Warranty for Government, Education, Military and Religious
- ETL, FCC, CE, CB GOSTCE & ISO9001:2008 Certiﬁed
|Material Name||Gain||Viewing Angle||Description|
CineWhite® has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
|CineGrey 3D®||1.2||90°||CineGrey 3D® is a reference quality material formulated for environments with minimal control over room lighting. ISF Certified for color accuracy. Angular reflective with Ambient light rejecting technology.|
CineGrey is designed for low contrast Home Cinema projectors. It enhances black levels and color contrast while maintaining a neutral color temperature. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
AcousticPro UHD is an acoustically transparent front projection screen. It is 4K ultra HD ready and moire-free from visual artifacts. Recommended for rooms with controlled ligthing. Works with Standard, 1080P/4K projectors.