Draper Access/Series E Electric Screen
|Dimensions:||50" Height x 80" Width; 94" Diagonal|
|Surface:||Matt White XT1000E|
The Draper Access is one of the most versatile ceiling recessed screens on the market.
- Motor-in-roller is mounted on special vibration insulators so operating noise is minimized.
- It's easy to switch screen surface or format making it less expensive than buying a new screen.
- Hanging brackets slide in channels on top of the case, allowing unlimited adjustment to avoid interference with conflicting building structures.
- A pre-wired junction box inside (left end standard), and cable exit holes on top.
- Pin connector electrical connection of screen to junction box eliminates tools.
- Flange supports ceiling tile or trims the opening of any type of ceiling.
- Bottom of case forms a slot for fabric passage, and is removable without tools for installation or replacement of screen.