Terms & Conditions
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a formrespond to a surveysubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
AV Marketplace, Inc. collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails - The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site. Users may NOT opt out of receiving order notifications, or other contacts which are deemed essential by projectorpeople.com
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Your credit card information is used only to process transactions and is not stored in our database after the transaction is processed.
Sharing your personal information
Safety Regulations and Proper Use of Drone Product
By purchasing this drone product from AVI-SPL, and for the safety of the operator, bystanders and the equipment, the Purchaser agrees to read and understand the technologies and safety regulations prior to operation of the product. Please also refer to the manufacturer documents regarding safety and proper use included with the product. The Purchaser also agrees to seek further information and assistance as needed prior to purchase or use of any drone product. The safety instructions are intended not only for the protection of the drone product, but also to protect the safety of yourself and others. Improper operation can cause serious injury and property damage. Drone products are not toys and require practice, skill and knowledge to operate. In case of improper use, a drone product can be dangerous. AVI-SPL does not guarantee error-free behavior of the hardware, electronics or software, as drones are considered experimental aircraft. Any accident, loss, damage etc. will always be considered as pilot error no matter the cause or reason, and the pilot will always take full responsibility for operating any aircraft. AVI-SPL assumes no liability for damage or injury associated with the use of the drone products sold.
Furthermore, by purchasing this drone product, Purchaser agrees to the following:
- To comply with all local, national and international laws, rules and customs regarding the operation of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Radio Control Equipment.
- To use his/her best judgment and always practice safe flying techniques. Drone products are not toys.
- To refrain from flying near or over, people, children, animals and property.
- To comply with all local, national and international laws, customs and guidelines concerning flight near airports.
- To conduct a thorough system check before every flight and to perform regular hardware maintenance.
- That AVI-SPL is not responsible for inexperienced users and operators and is not responsible for providing training on any of the equipment used in, on, or with the drone product. Drone systems involve complicated electronics and software that presupposes a basic knowledge of Radio Control (RC) and Multirotor/Quadcopter/UAV technologies. If unfamiliar with the aircraft or the drone technology, the Purchaser agrees to seek further information and assistance.
- That AVI-SPL cannot and does not guarantee error-free operation of any multirotor platform once the package has been delivered and opened, especially regarding inexperienced operators and/or modifying any hardware or software settings on the multirotor robot.
- That once the purchaser makes ANY change/s to any products sold by AVI-SPL, the purchaser thereby agrees that they void any form of warranty and do this at their own risk.
- That The Purchaser agrees to conduct a thorough systems check before each and every flight and to conduct periodic maintenance of the drone multirotor quadcopter.
- That any accident, loss, damage, etc. will always be considered as user (pilot) error and that regardless of the cause or reason, the user/pilot will always take full responsibility for operating any aircraft.
- AVI-SPL assumes no liability for Global Positioning System (GPS) error or malfunction or failure to calibrate the compass module before flight. It is the operator’s responsibility to perform a compass calibration at each new flight location before takeoff.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\'s own terms and policies.
Changes to these terms and conditions
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
AV Marketplace, Inc.
6301 Benjamin Rd.
Tampa, Florida 33634