Elite Spectrum Electric Screen Electric Screen
|Dimensions:||56" Height x 90" Width; 106" Diagonal|
|Surface:||MaxWhite, black case|
- Electric/motorized screen for home theater and commercial presentations
- Designed for both wall / ceiling installation
- 4:3 format has white casing; 16:9 format has black casing.
- Maxwhite screen material is durable and easy to clean
- 160 degree wide viewing angle with 1.1 gain for all application in home cinema or business presentation
- Standard infrared remote control - easy control
- Built-in 12 volt trigger enables synchronized control through the projector - for professional installation
- Simple built-in IR receiver in screen case
- Bubble level included - help simple installation
- Light weight construction ships fully assembled and with standard 3-prong plug - plug & play
- Programmable adjustable vertical positioning
- Synchronized motor is quiet, has a low power consumption and operational longevity
- 2 year manufacturer premium replacement warranty
- Optional extended warranty available
- Optional 6"-12" l bracket
- Optional RF (radio frequency) remote control
- Optional elite remotechief universal learning remote - control all screen, projector, TV, DVD and cable box, etc.
- Two year parts and labor manufacturer warranty
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Would this screen be suitable to be rolled down over an exterior window? If not, please point me in the right direction.Asked on 2/12/2015 by Pete
A:It can be rolled down over an exterior window as the screen has a black backing. However, it would be best to have a curtain covering the window as well.Answered on 2/25/2015 by Anonymous